2.To support weight
3.To bring forth
5.To possess as a mark or characteristic
6.To move in a given direction
1. To carry something.
2. To be equipped with something.
the right to bear arms
3. To declare as testimony.
The jury could see he was bearing false witness.
4. To put up with something.
5. To give birth to someone or something.
In Troy she becomes Paris’ wife, bearing him several children, all of whom die in infancy.
6. To produce or yield something, such as fruit or crops.
7. To be - or head - in a specific direction from the observer’s position.
The harbour bears North by Northeast.